Payments through Megakassa:
- QIWI Wallet.
- and other...
Information collected by us is provided by clients which includes: name, e-mail, payment address, a personal question (with the answer), etc. Also, Wop.host reserves the right to collect the following data: The URL address from which you visited our site, the IP address, type of the browser and its version, and also history of actions of the user on our site. Also, we collect information which is necessary for calculation implementation.
Contact information which you provide, is used for registration of a domain name. This system of registration is public therefore your data will be available to the WHOIS tools. Confidentiality of WHOIS, which hides your contact information via the proxy server, doesn't act as legal protection.
For preservation of neutrality in disagreement cases, the Wop.host server will operate according to the agreement of ICANN Registrar Accreditation agreement section 18.104.22.168. It means that providing information to law enforcement agencies, lawyers and etc. will be made according to preservation of a neutrality of the Wop.host server in any judicial proceedings.
In recent years, there has been extensive development of commercial activity on the Internet. Direct contact between producers and consumers has led to intensive development of new technologies, the absence of intermediaries and taxes, that are favorable factors for Internet entrepreneurs. Wop.host services provide support and promote development of commercial activity on the Internet. However, the cases of fraud and illegal use of network resources became frequent. In particular, spamming became a serious problem for many clients and for the Internet in general. Spam is a mass mailing of unsolicited information. This includes advertisements, news and etc. Spamware contradicts the General Terms of Service. Such activities lead to the termination of service. The following items contain admissible types of mailings by Wop.host:
The users signed for mailing have to specify the concrete URL-address in a form. The list of mailing has to contain date and time of confirmation of a subscription. The user of the Wop.host server has to be ready to provide this information on inquiry. The origin of an e-mail address has to be clear. The aim is to find how it will be used. Lists of subscription cannot be procured from the third parties, except if the sender has not acquired them from an organization that sells mailing lists.
People must not change headers of any message in such a way that purposefully distorts a message origin. Inaccessible addresses have to be removed from all future mailings. Users are responsible for observance of any partner programs. The users, using other advertising companies or post programs of the third parties, have to observe Policy of Use of the Wop.host. All mailings have to be provided so that the user could unsubscribe at any time on first request.
Sale of the software developed especially for simplification of spamming is strictly forbidden.
Advertisement messages should not be placed on the message boards, forums, guest books or any other such services, if the service operator prohibits the publication of such reports.
Wop.host reserves the right to disconnect any account if there are reasonable suspicions of the spamming. Faults associated with spam should be resolved within 72 hours. Absence of the answer during this time, can lead to blocking of the user’s account.
The forbidden content and actions.
The following items belong to all products and services, offered by Wop.host:
Wop.host server can be used only in the lawful purposes. The illegal information transfer contradicting laws of the state, federal, or local state is forbidden. Distribution of pornographic materials, and also information on which authorship there is no license, is strictly forbidden. It is forbidden to use the Wop.host server for commission of illegal actions.
The sites devoted to discussion of website hacking and etc. are forbidden. Also, use of Wop.host for receiving access to a network or the server without consent of the owner is forbidden.
Any actions, which can provoke interruptions of the Wop.host server. It includes DOS attacks or other maliciously adjusted programs.
Anonymous proxy servers have a negative impact on the operation of networks to which they are connected. For security reasons, the network, anonymous proxy servers are prohibited on Wop.host.
Customer agrees not to distribute online content containing material about the promotion, sale and unwanted ways of disseminating information. It is forbidden to use Wop.host network to relay unsolicited information, as well as advertising sites hosted on Wop.host. Complaints about violation of above-mentioned points, lead to cancellation of violator’s account without refund.
Use of personal information without consent of the owner is forbidden. It includes: e-mail address, names and other personal identifiers.
In case the IP address of the client is brought in a database of such organizations as “Spamhaus”, the Wop.host server has the right to take all measures for protection of the IP address. Server has the right for the service termination.
FOREX, egold exchange, etc.
Illegal use of personal information is forbidden. It is strictly forbidden to give out itself for other person, by means of use of someone else's e-mail and data, without consent of the owner. It includes substitution of others e-mail address as the sender, for realization of the harmful purposes.
The user of Wop.host undertakes not to conduct the activity concerning the forbidden advance methods. Similar actions can make the extremely adverse effect on server productivity, and are strictly forbidden. Any activity which will have negative impact on work of Wop.host, and also work of employees, will cause refusal and the termination of service.
According to Acceptable Use Policy, the client promises first of all to use a web hosting for the purpose of placement of the website and other data relating to it. Data have to be loaded first of all for this purpose. The Wop.host server isn't intended for storage of backup copies and an archiving. The administration of the server has the right to coordinate additional expenses with the client, and also to abolish backup copies at discretion. In case of use of a limit of traffic exceeds monthly norm, a bill for additional use of resources will be paid by the client.
Wop.host is the supplier of information connected to the Internet, it Wop.host provides services of storage and data transmission by means of access to its web server; The customer intends to use the Wop.host server for the own purposes; In view of that Internet is impossible to control, Wop.host doesn't give any guarantees that users will have opportunity to get access to the Wop.host server at any moment. Wop.host makes all reasonable efforts to make its server available, and also minimizes risks of interruption of service; In view of the mutual promises containing in this document, the parties agreed as follows;
1. The client agrees that all payments and charges connected with the account are under his responsibility.
2. The services provided by the third parties and partners of Wop.host don't belong to a refund guarantee.
3. At the end of period of validity of the contract, the contract will be automatically prolonged for the initial length of the.
4. Domain registration costs are not refunded. Money for SSL certificates doesn't come back.
5. Violation of the General Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy or Anti-spam Policy, leads to the immediate termination of service without refund.
Wop.host doesn't bear responsibility for any taxes in connection with the purchases made by the client. The client agrees to accept full responsibility for all taxes and fees of any character connected with the sold products.
1. The client will provide Wop.host all needed materials and data. Wop.host won't make any efforts for verification of this information and its contents, correctness or convenience of use.
2. Using Wop.host service requires a certain level of knowledge of Internet languages, protocols and using software.
3. Examples: Web publication: Requires knowledge of HTML, the correct placement and configuration of documents, FTP WebSpace etc. CGI scripts: requires knowledge of UNIX, TAR and Gunzip, Perl, CShell scripts, etc. The client agrees that he has necessary knowledge creation of Webspace Client. The client agrees that Wop.host doesn't bear responsibility for providing the client with this knowledge. Wop.host won't control information passing through a network.
4. The client accepts this cooperation, according to all rules and agreements. The unwillingness to cooperate and violation of the established rules, can lead to blocking of all accounts / service plans.
5. Wop.host reserves the right to disconnect any website or the server which pose threat to server safety.
6. Opening of several accounts or plans of service to bypass any restrictions set by Wop.host, leads to is the termination of all services.
7. Wop.host doesn't give any guarantees or assurances, whether it is obvious or implied for the provided services. Wop.host also refuses any guarantees of commodity suitability and doesn't bear responsibility for any costumer’s losses, including losses of data as a result of delays, lack of deliveries or because of client’s mistakes. 8. Wop.host undertakes to notify the client on refusal of material and to allow the client opportunity to change or modify material to meet requirements of Wop.host. If the client doesn't change material, according to the instruction of the Wop.host, during the certain period of time which is defined between the parties in advance, the contract is considered terminated.
The client agrees with use of the trademarks and copyright applicable to all products and contents, through the client's account.
1. The client bears responsibility for all provided information necessary for access to Wop.host.
2. Wop.host doesn't guarantee that the equipment of the client will be compatible to the Wop.host service.
1.Service Wop.host guarantees 100% reliability.
2. The customer entitled to compensation, if the customer's web site, database, e-mail, FTP, SSH or web mail become unusable as a result of the accident Wop.host system.
3. Idle time begins when a customer reports in support of the problem.
1. Capacity, pricing and measurement of frequency of the server can be changed at the discretion of Wop.host. Clients will be notified on changes not less than in thirty days.
2. Wop.host doesn't incur any obligations, for compensation of idle time because of the customer, or for other factors which don't belong to Wop.host.
3. If the client brings payment in 12 months of service, he will be provided with service during this time. Money won't be returned if the client makes the decision to stop cooperation with Wop.host in the middle of term.
4. The Wop.host server isn't obliged to update hardware in case of price change or a package of services. The client isn't required to update the equipment after price change.
5. Wop.host doesn't bear responsibility for safety of a network and of a basic operating system. Wop.host can take any measures which will consider necessary for safety of your server (it includes application of patches of safety and modernization of all operating system).
6. Wop.host reserves the right to take any measures for safety and integrity of the Wop.host service.
Client confirms that he is of full age (18 years), or a parent or guardian will act as a client in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
1. Using promo codes, you refuse to specify a destination, which has sent you to Wop.host server.
2. You cannot change or send promotional code after you've finished registration.
3. Promotional codes are available only to new customers - if you already use one, to place a domain on the account which was used on Wop.host will be impossible.
Conditions of providing compensation:
1. The done harm as a result of any products provided by the Wop.host server;
2. Violation of the rules of terms of service;
3. Low-quality services.
The client agrees to meet the conditions stated in this document, and also in other documents Wop.host which include:
1. Acceptable Use Policy
2. Anti-spam Policy The client undertakes to observe all applicable terms established by the Wop.host server.
The client can't transfer this contract without written consent of Wop.host.
The above-stated terms of the contract represent consent of the parties. Any changes or modifications of these conditions are coordinated by both parties.
It is possible to create the database in the section Tools → Databases. During creation of the new database you specify its name, and also you can create a new user with the given login and the password. These data will be necessary for you for access to the database. The server address MySQL — localhost.
Don't tick off Remote access without need— access to bases will be only from within the server. It will increase safety.
Keep in mind that the password of the user of the database can differ from the password on VDS and it can be changed irrespective of it. Incoincident passwords also increase safety (the malefactor should select this password separately).
As the coding it is better to leave UTF8 as it is the most popular coding allowing to work with any language. Pay attention: if you import information to a DB, check that the coding of data coincided with the coding DB.
In case of desire you can work with the database through phpMyAdmin. The link is in the section of the Additional application → phpMyAdmin. For access use data of the created user.
All you need for use of ours DNS servers, it is to specify them at the logger of the domain:
If you decided to create WWW domain, you need to create “domain name” in the section of the same name. Root folder is in ~/www/your site/
For use of mail it is necessary to create the mail domain and a mailbox in the sections of the ISP control bar of the same name.
For authorization in webmail use the address https://your server ip adress / webmail /
For using FTP use login and password of created user, but as server ftp-ip address of your server.
Warning! Changing of password of user’s account will be changed automatically by root FTP user.
Additional FTP sub accounts are possible to be created in the section “FTP users”.
On the principal screen the section Information on system is available. Here it is possible to find information on resources and a status of the server. (The same information it is possible to get into in the section the State of system → Information on system)
By clicking on a disk space information about disks opens. It Is Used / Total: shows what volume of a disk from available is busy.
By clicking on the number of processes the process list opens. Information on all processes launched on the server is provided in this list.